Warranty & Certification
Forever Chic Jewellery is dedicated to creating and delivering ethically sourced moissanite gem/s and Moissanite fine jewellery that will last a lifetime. Our mission includes to continuously aim to provide exceptional customer service and jewellery. With every jewellery /loose moissanite gems order, we offer free certification and limited warranty, so you can enjoy your purchase with confidence.
We pride ourselves on the expert craftsmanship and high quality of our fine jewellery. Our mission is to provide beautiful, ethical jewellery that our customers can enjoy for a lifetime to come. For this reason, every piece of Forever Chic Jewellery must undergo high-standard quality control testing before being delivered.
Your Forever Chic Jewellery Created Moissanite jewellery and gem(s) are subject to the terms as set forth herein. In the unlikely event you have an issue or concern with your jewellery or moissanite gem(s), please contact Forever Chic Jewellery at email@example.com with a copy of your receipt, and a customer service representative will direct you accordingly.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Forever Chic Jewellery provides a Moissanite (gems) Limited Lifetime Warranty that applies to the moissanite gems used to create your Moissanite jewellery. It covers the lifetime beauty, brilliance and fire of the gem/s, as well as their physical integrity against chipping, breaking, scratching and abrasions.
- This Limited Warranty is transferable by the end-consumer purchaser only where the moissanite jewellery or loose gem/s item has been gifted to a third-person, provided that the recipient of the gifted jewellery presents to Forever Chic Jewellery the end-consumer’s purchase receipt and a valid government-issued form of personal identification.
- Forever Chic Jewellery does not endorse or approve any third-party alterations or treatments to any Forever Chic Jewellery created Moissanite jewellery. Such processes may be temporary and could lessen the durability, optical properties and value of the moissanite gem(s). Accordingly, any third-party alterations or treatments to your jewellery moissanite piece will void the Warranty that accompanies each purchase.
- It does not cover: an assessed outcome of damage or defects being as a result of abuse, misuse, loss, or theft of your moissanite jewellery or gem(s).
* The Limited Warranty is effective as of the date of purchase.
12-Month Limited Warranty
Forever Chic Jewellery offers a free *12-month warranty from the date of invoice against any manufacturing defects. Manufacturing defects refer to the structure of the jewellery (most manufacturing defects show up within the first few months of wearing it.) Any item found defective during that period will be repaired or replaced by Forever Chic Jewellery at no charge. When returning your product for manufacturing defects, we will cover any shipping and postage costs.
- ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DEFECT FOR THE FIRST 12 MONTHS OF PURCHASING IT. FOREVER CHIC JEWELLERY WILL, AT ITS OPTION, REPAIR THE JEWELLERY OR REPLACE WITH JEWELLERY OF EQUAL OR GREATER QUALITY, WITHOUT CHARGE TO YOU. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COST OF SHIPMENT OF YOUR JEWELLERY/GEMS TO FOREVER CHIC JEWELLERY, AND FOREVER CHIC JEWELLERY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS DURING SHIPMENT.
Every piece of Forever Chic Jewellery comes with free certification provided to Forever Chic Jewellery by the relevant industry recognised 3rd party organisation eg. GIA or IGI for diamonds or other independent certified Gemologist organisations. Your certificate verifies the quality grade of the gems/ diamond/s, as ordered and paid for.
Additionally, we offer the option to request a free addon of a “Certificate of Authenticity” which is certification for the entire jewellery item, eg. Item number, precious metal, setting type, gem/diamond specs: grade, gem/diamond dimensions, origin, carat size and number of gems/diamonds. It is digitally signed by a Forever Chic Jewellery authorised representative and includes all Forever Chic Jewellery contact and business details.
Our Warranty/Guarantee does not apply if you:
- received what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper elsewhere, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it;
- Is assessed as being misused in any way / that you accidentally or otherwise caused the problem.
- Failure to provide us close up, clear and high quality images and video of the issue for our assessment to allow us to resolve the issue for you.
- asked for a service to be completed in a certain way against the advice of Forever Chic Jewellery or were unclear about what you wanted.
- Basic wear and tear as reasonably expected with any fine jewellery and not as a result of a manufacturing failure or defect on our part.
*The guarantee is only valid with proof of purchase and if the jewellery has not been altered in any way.
We highly recommend you make sure to carefully read our included jewellery care and maintenance guide booklet that comes with your order.
We also highly recommend you consider getting our very affordable, full featured awarded jewellery insurance covering anything not already covered under your warranty.
Learn more including why it is far superior and less costly than the standard more commonly method of insuring jewellery via home and contents cover - Contact us for more information.
Wear and Tear (not covered by Warranty)
All fine jewellery, particularly rings, can be affected by normal wear and everyday activities. Our manufacturing warranty does not cover any damage to jewellery, loss of stones due to accidents, mishandling or abusive use, theft or damage caused by general wear and tear.
Some examples of common jewellery issues that would not be considered manufacturing defects include:
- Dents, abrasions and scratches on the settings. Metals are malleable and over time they will exhibit signs of wear.
- Chips, scratches, nicks, and breakages on the gemstones due to wear and tear or accidents. Diamonds and Moissanite are the hardest gemstones on earth but they are not indestructible. If a gemstone is hit or knocked at a certain angle, they can chip or crack. Regardless of the force of impact, a gemstone is highly susceptible to breaking when hit along its weakest part (usually the edges or girdle). Gemstones set with exposed edges, such as in a prong setting, are at higher risk of sustaining damage.
- Pits and holes in your setting created by exposure to corrosive chemicals e.g. chlorine bleach, heavy cleaning products.
- The discolouration of precious metals caused by chemicals, make-up, exposure to chlorine in pools and hot tubs, or bathing.
- Precious metals (especially claws and bands) can wear down over time and may need to be restored as part of normal wear.
- Prongs that get caught, bent or worn down by everyday wear and allow a stone to fall out
- The loss of a gemstone caused by damage from everyday wear or from other damage.
1 Nothing in the above warranty is intended to exclude or restrict the application of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and the Australian Consumer Law, including any warranties or guarantees that cannot be excluded